Mini RC Quadcopter Drone
Great entry level quadcopter, fly it indoors or outdoors. Easily controllable flight even for the novice.
Like any vehicle, every quadcopter drone has a front and a rear, BUT often with a design that’s so symmetrical that its tough to make out between the front and rear.
So What is Headless Mode
In simple terms, headless mode is basically a method implemented on a drone that allows pilots not to worry about orientation at all.
Headless mode is pretty simple; the only pre-requisite is that before taking off, you’re required to position the drone in such a way that its front is your front.
Since yaw (rotation around it’s own axis being controlled by the left stick on a Mode 2 controller) doesn’t have anything to do with orientation (left is left and right is right all the time, regardless of where your drone is pointing at), it is how the drone reacts to rudder (‘swaying’; controlled by the right stick on a Mode 2 controller) that changes.
How Does Headless Mode Work
When you take off with the drone pointing in the front, algorithms running in the drone’s micro-controller ensure that any directional change is compensated.
In other words, even when you yaw your drone 90 degrees to the left (so that it’s now ‘facing’ your left), it’ll still go forward when you push the rudder forward (on a non-headless mode drone, this would make the drone go left).
- Headless mode – You completely control the transmitter, the aircraft can be arbitrary direction forward, backward, turn left, turn right.
- 360 degree rolling function: The drone can flip forward / backward / leftward / rightward according to your instruction
- One key auto-return function: When the aircraft exceeds the remote control distance, you just need to press the return key button on the transmitter, then the aircraft will return back automatically
- 6-axis gyro control system: With built-in 6D gyro system, this drone has the characteristic of stable flight and easy operation
- Long in remote control distance: Adopts 2.4G auto connection technology, its remote control system is about 50 meters
- Low voltage protection: When the quadcopter battery is low on power.
– Charging time: About 40 to 60 minutes
– Flying time: 4 to 5 minutes
– Frequency: 2.4GHz
– Gyro system: 6-Axis
– Motor: Brushless motor
– Flight battery: 3.7V 100mAh lithium ion battery ( Included )
– Transmitter battery: 4 x AA Battery ( Not included )
– Age Range: 14+
– Control Channels: 4 Channels
– Controller Mode: MODE2
– Material: ABS
Package Weight: 0.234 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 15.00 x 9.00 x 5.00 cm / 5.91 x 3.54 x 1.97 inches Package Contents:
1 x Quadcopter
1 x Controller
1 x Set of Propellers
1 x Set of Landing Skids
1 x Guard Circle
1 x Lifting Rope
1 x Cable
1 x User Manual
Please ensure the RC device is correctly calibrated before first time use.
Any damage caused by misuse and/or general wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.